like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram, create exposure of your business to current customers and attracts future customers. Social media marketing creates an interaction between you and your customer that has many advantages and benefits organically grows your bottom line.
- Brand recognition – Providing relevant information about your business to your customers, builds trust and your brand’s reputation through communication your company’s benefits, values and advantages. By building your company brand or identity, you will draw customers because you are familiar to them. This creates a larger customer base and top of mind awareness.
- The Expert – Social Media Marketing creates an environment where you can become the expert in your field. Whether you are a consultant, author, coach, speaker or any service based business, social media can make you an authority. Serving your audience by sharing great content, answering questions, you’ll inevitably build a loyal fan base. Referrals from a loyal fan base will bring in more revenue.
- Influence – You gain influence as your fan base grows. Having a considerable social media following is like the snowball effect. Large audiences attract interest. The more followers you have, the more people want to know what all the fuss is about. This can attract more customers, media attention, joint venture capitalists and many more lucrative opportunities.
- Ahead of the Curve – Social Media isn’t a fad and it’s not going away. It is how most prospects check out who they want to do business with. You have a competitive advantage because most of your competitors aren’t doing a very good job at keeping up with Social Media. This leaves a big opening for you to capture an audience that your competitors aren’t tapping into! The anonymity of the internet allows followers to check out your business and how you deal with customers.
- Big Wins – This is an important benefit of Social Media Marketing that’s often overlooked. It can potentially justify the cost and time invested. For instance, the exposure on LinkedIn that could possibly land you a significant government contract, the media interview that may lead to additional interviews and brand recognition, or the corporate sponsor you’ve impressed with information on your resume or about your company, are all circumstance that wouldn’t ordinarily come about with out Social Media Marketing. Getting your brand out to the public through social media marketing can bring more money making opportunities than without.
- Website Traffic – Social Media can be a driving force in leading traffic to your website. When you share interesting, relevant, information, like videos, blog posts, and other content, there is a higher click through rate to your site. By inspiring followers into action, once at your site, they are more likely to sign up for your mailing list, purchase your products or contact you for a free consultation. By having a clear “call to action” on your site, you can convert the visitor to more business opportunities that make you more money.
- Community – Cultivating a following through social media marketing, gives instant access to people and what challenges they are facing. Whether it means they like or don’t like what you have to offer, you are able to engage in an ongoing dialog that builds trust and is more valuable than many other traditional means of paid marketing. Trust in your company creates more sales.
- Repeat Exposure – Most marketers know of the old adage that it takes about 6 to 8 times of marketing to a customer before they buy. Social media gives you the opportunity to remind them over and over again of your services. Social media can shorten the sales cycles, and costs less than similar frequency of print advertising.
Social Media Sites 2013
- Facebook 71%
- LinkedIn 22%
- Pinterest 21%
- Twitter 18%
- Instagram 17%
SquidMark Media Group
Committed to Teach & Expand Your Reach!
Elegantly Responsive Web Design
Business professionals understand that to be successful in business it’s important to have a website. Even if your product or services can’t be sold online, a web presence gives your customers, potential employees, and investors or business partners a place to find out more about your business products or services.
A web site speaks volumes about your company. A well-designed site with compelling, captivating content makes your company project the image of professionalism. Customers research online before purchasing or choosing a service. You have one shot at making a good first impression. A well designed site can project an image of professionalism and credibility, while a poorly designed site can create the opposite effect.
- Cheaper, More Flexible – Print advertising can be costly and it’s relevance is short lived. Your website is a better way keep all your company information current, market to your customers more frequently and for a longer periods of time. Your audience with a website far outreaches that of print advertising. A website will saves money and gives you more time.
- Alway Open for Business – Your website is always available and never closed on weekends or holidays; even if you’re on vacation. Never calls in sick and you don’t have to pay employee benefits. A website saves you money, because it works overtime, so you or your employees don’t have to.
- Reach the World – Having your business online also breaks the geographical barriers and your business becomes, virtually, accessible to anyone in the world who has internet access.
- Add Value to your Business – A great website adds value to your product or service. Customers can research your business online before making a purchasing decision. A website keeps your business in front of your customers when it is convenient to them any time, 24/7/365. It works like a robot, and continues to make you money even when you’re sleeping.
SquidMark Media Group can design the perfect site for your company that encompasses your image and help you reach more customers. Promoting your business online levels the playing field with your competitors and keeping your content fresh improves the capture rate of new customers. All of these advantages will make and save you time and money.
We offer web design & maintenance packages“enveloping” all businesses!
- Smart 75%
- Flexible 80%
- Beautiful 90%
Web Design starting at
Beautifully designed web sites that are fully responsive to accommodate viewing on computers, tablets or smart phones.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
is a digital marketing must for all businesses on the web. Over 11 Billion Google searches are performed each month and using SEO is the #1 conversion tactic.
Google’s new algorithms have now changed how SEO is being done. Google’s statistics show that organic searches are chosen 75% of the time versus paid search ads. Organic content and other factors are now used to rank a web site. No longer can the search engines be fooled with keywords or other tactics.
SquidMark Media Group has the answers to raise the rankings of your site. By implementing a strategy using both social media marketing and SEO, your click through rate will increase dramatically. All this means for your business is that your bottom line will increase!
What would you like to manifest in your life? Is it a perfect romantic partner, perfect health, or wealth? A Personal Success Movie will give you the visuals to create abundance and your life’s desires! It’s proven that visuals are a powerful tool to help you achieve your success. Let our experts put together a video-based vision board complete with pictures, music and affirmations. Adding music stirs emotions and is a powerful way to connect what we envision. Your Personal Success Movie can be viewed on your computer or mobile devices, so you are able to take it anywhere. What are you waiting for? Your future of prosperity awaits you!
Promoting your business by showcasing your product or just entertaining, brings interest and creates a buzz about your business.
Media Kits or press kits are designed to launch your new company or product, mergers and acquisitions, news conferences or large events. It can be as simple as a page on a company’s website or as complex as a package of information sent to selected members of the media that the company hopes will promote them.